Thanks to everyone who helped us troubleshoot the beta – we’re now publicly releasing our developer testnet!
Discovery has a few key exciting features I’ll point out
- secret contracts are stateful
- secret contracts are logically separate from smart contracts, but can make callbacks to arbitrary ethereum functions
- private outputs: now you can return data to users or to Ethereum contracts that is encrypted
- peer 2 peer and storage layers: these are now running completely on the Enigma network, offloading the computation and storage from Ethereum
This developer release adds:
- a CLI interface that makes setting up the network vastly simpler
- extensive tutorials on Rust, Secret Contracts, and Enigma
- a growing documentation site
Look out for additional updates in coming weeks. We’re thrilled to be moving forward & bringing data privacy to decentralized applications.