Error on running the enigma network on simulation mode

I launched the enigma network testnet following the steps in this blog :

I had those issues :
![enigma-error|690x389]

Sorry here is the pic :

Hi @amine – welcome to the forum! We’re on the cusp of a new release, and thus this docker-network is being deprecated, and we will soon release a new version for Discovery. We are going to archive this repo very soon, so we will not be troubleshooting it anymore. Apologies for any inconvenience!

I am also getting the same error.I need to test a POC asap to see Enigma’s validity for our use case.

Can you either have this repo working or discovery up for me to test.

The question was asked 11 days ago and so far has no reply.

Thanks

Hey Vinny, per Ainsley’s response above:

“Hi @amine – welcome to the forum! We’re on the cusp of a new release, and thus this docker-network is being deprecated, and we will soon release a new version for Discovery. We are going to archive this repo very soon, so we will not be troubleshooting it anymore. Apologies for any inconvenience!”

The new documentation and repo should be up soon!

Soon means 1 week , 2 weeks ??

Hey Vinny,
I can’t wait for this thing to go live either. Unfortunately, they are not going to be able to give a fixed time frame or even zero in on a number of weeks. Bug hunting is not like waxing the car after it’s all built and ready to go. It’s more like trying to find the source of 27 odd sounds and rattles in a car you designed and built in your garage. Some rattles you can find and fix right away, some fixes impact other things in the car, some elude you because of acoustic tricks, and at some point you realize that one or two of them are actually not problems at all, it’s just the natural and correct sound the engine should be making.