Error running Discovery init

The following error message shows up when I run “discovery init”.
my environment:
ubuntu 16.04
node -v : 10.17.0 (system install without using nvm)
npm -v : 6.11.3
discovery -v: 0.1.3

added 452 packages from 338 contributors and audited 62580 packages in 25.479s
found 2 low severity vulnerabilities
  run `npm audit fix` to fix them, or `npm audit` for details
? Running in SGX Hardware (HW) or Software (SW) mode? (HW/sw) sw
? About to pull Docker images. This requires 15 GB of space. Continue? (Y/n)
Pulling Enigma Docker images...
(node:15396) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'row' of undefined
    at Object.module.exports.pullImage (/usr/lib/node_modules/@enigmampc/discovery-cli/src/docker.js:64:33)
    at /usr/lib/node_modules/@enigmampc/discovery-cli/src/index.js:183:18
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:68:7)
(node:15396) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)
(node:15396) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Hi there.
I think you’ve found a little bug in the node library used to report progress on the docker image downloads, on your OS anyway.
The good news is your installation was successful, if you list files and directories in your project you should see everything installed.

You should now manually pull the images as follows;

docker-compose pull

Once that completes your installation is complete, as if it had succeeded the first time.

Let us know if that works, happy coding.

Hi,
It worked for my environment, and seems

discovery init

also works well.
Thanks!

1 Like

Great, that’s good to know thanks.